Sunday, August 9, 2020

Single Handed Sunday

I got up, made bacon and eggs and washed the boat.

At 11, I took off sailing from the channel to the gut in nice winds with both sails.  I tacked up the lake for about 3 hours, passed Redline who was motoring back to the club from a weekend at Grand Anse and sand bars.

It was a pleasant sail, starting with Beethoven.

I continued up the lake and saw the Ian Bruce race.

There was no rain in the forecast but it started to drizzle and I tucked into Grand Anse just as the rain started.  I napped and spent the evening there.  Supper was sausage and grilled veggies.`

I updated my blog.


The next morning Monday I sailed back, I think.  Rebuilding my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...