Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday DNS - Norm

Norm and I went out at 5 after putting in a new camera on Redline.  Boat was vibrating on motor going up to the Gut.

Set sails at the Gut and has nice sail to Baie d'Urfie waiting RC (Alec).  I helmed.  We were competing with Slow Dancer.  She beat us, we beat her, she eventually beat us.

Winds were shifty and died as we approached the leeward mark and eventually picked up.   We finished last.- Time Limit Exceeded









Nice race, nices sail back to the club.  Supper on Redline as she was more comfortable and rain came in.

I slept aboard and Norm went home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...