Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday Race

There were threats of thunderstorms, but they passed by 1PM.

I could not get a parking spot for my car on Tuesday in Westmount, so I ended taking the car home to get the laundry and headed to the post office to send off  IRD I sold, did Arkavan for vegies, visited Ricard, back to Hampton to look for lawn chairs, then to Arkavan again for more veggies.

Finally, go to the club and it was sunny and blue skies.  No storm came up.  I made the bed and tidy up.d

Maud showed up and we tacked up the lake in highly oscillating winds of 9 to 12 knots.  Maud helmed.  We got far from RC when the horn blew and we came back to the race-course and started one minute late.  We fell behind and did pretty poorly. Dead Last

Nice sunset back and sucked our beer.  Maud docked the boat.  Lingered around.  We were not hungry and then Maud went home.

I slept aboard.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...