Thursday, June 24, 2021

Anchor at Valois Bay with Darla

I had a late departure at 8 PM and sailed to Valois Bay to spend the night.  As forecast, the wind went from west to south.  

Nice sunset and an almost full Strawbeerry moon.  A nice night at Valois.  






Thursday morning Darla wanted to come out so she joined me at Valois and we lingered around on her floaties.  

I had a meeting at the club at 4 so Darla anchored and I took off for the club at 3PMK as the south winds picked up.  I called Norm and Garry to see if they were at the club but they were not.

I docked fine in 20 knots south winds but with the aft spring line attached the bow started to move to port.  Peter, Richard came to help but I hit the dock with my bow.  Too bad Flow Control was not there otherwise it would not have been so bad.

Had my meeting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...