Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Soledad and Eclipse

After my rental board hearing, I went to Costco to get groceries and dental floss.   

Then I sat on a couch with a scotch,. 

Then I came home, packed my bike and headed to the club.


I motored out of the harbour and sailed to Dowkers in rather strong steady winds. 

As I anchored, someone came up and told me I was too close to his mooring and he took the mooring.  No motor used.



I had a nice evening with a piece of salmon I got from Costco.

Thursday morning, I got up at 4:30 for the eclipse but the horizon was cloudy but beautiful.








Deanchored without motor and I sailed in light winds to sandbars and spent the night there.  No motor anchoring


Friday, I de-anchor without the engine and I sailed back to the club and finally started the engine to dock.



I biked to my Osteopath appointment.


A great couple of day's sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...