Thursday, June 24, 2021

St Jean anchorage with Darla

After our committee meeting, I asked Alain and his wife to help me depart in 20 knots south wind.  I motored out in reverse with a big audience.  Alain had wondered about heading out in this weather.



Motored back to Valois and we set up a tether to Darla's boat so she could come over for steak and ribs. Quite an ordeal to get the tether to her and bring her to Bellum.

A good night of rock and roll, but the anchor held and it was not so bad.  Darla took off to her son's graduation and I sailed to Dowkers and back 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...