Friday, June 11, 2021

No FFR with Maud

After my Osteopath session, I biked back to the club.

The FFR was cancelled due to government regulations.

Jimmy was having his second COVID vaccine and decided not to come out.

Maud was recovering from surgery and met me at the club.  We lounged around and went to the lawn to see if there was anybody who did not know that the FFR was cancelled.  Nobody showed up.

After routine chit-chat with everyone, we finally cast off sailing to Pointe-Claire church and back.



Supper was Octopus Salad for me and gravlax and lobster salad for Maud with half a bottle of white wine.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...