Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Boat work and TV installation and sailing with Nancy


Tuesday I biked to the club using the Japanese bike and bought electrical tools for Darla and wired her bilge pump and other work   Then went to Toni to install her TV and had pizza.

On Wednesday I went back to Darla to finish the wiring and charge her batteries and then went to IGA to get steaks and ribs.  

I met Nancy at the club inside the parking lot with David's assistance.  We went out for a three-hour sail to Baie D'Urfé and back.

She is going to look at becoming a social member.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...