Saturday, July 4, 2020

Duggan Cup

Got up and shared a virtual coffee and USB cable with Tara.  Her phone battery was dying and he forgot to bring a charging cable.




The race was to start at 11.  Zig-Zag slept in.

Tara wen first followed by Ballade.  Ballade abandoned the race shortly after starting.  Zig-Zag started 7 minutes late. I started next, passing Zig Zag but I never caught up to Tara II in three hours.  

I was single-handed and everyone was family so we were fully COVID 19 compliant.


Tara and Zig-Zag


Tara and Zig-Zag after up at the sandbars.  I went back to the harbour to pick up Natalia.



RESULTS


1 : Tara II 
2 : Bellum 
3 : Zig Zag

DNF Ballade 
DNS : Folkboat 
DNS : Slow Dancer II 
DNS : Gaucho 
DNS : Bête Noire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...