Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday Fun Race with Jimmy

In the morning I was coming to Bellum on my dock when Globi called out to me from the service dock asking for help.  I walked to the service dock to find that his 10-year-old Nanni diesel was not running.  In fact, it would start and die immediately.  We tried bleeding her and it ran longer and died again.  We bleed her again and there were air bubbles again.  

We found all the hose clamps on the fuel lines were loose.  We tightened them and the problem continues.  Eventually, we decided he should replace the various fuel hoses with one rubber hose.  

The heatwave continues.  I used the pool twice before the Friday fun race.


We had a nice fun race with Jimmy and good winds of 12 gusting to 22 knots. Shelley had to cancel because of the heatwave.

After we docked Globi was docking under tow from the crash boat.

Supper of Calimar and fabulous Royal Burger.

Results to come.

I biked home at 11.  Saturday was supposed to be rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...