Friday, July 3, 2020

Hectic Friday race preparation and the Duggan - FFR

Friday morning I lingered around the club.  Then I went to IGA on the bike to do some groceries - got some pork chops and T-bone steaks and portabellos.

I had a very hectic skipper's meeting with Luc with the Duggan Cup and Jason with the FFR pursuit race.  Because of low winds for early Saturday, we delayed the start of the Duggan Cup until 11.  Andre had not registered for an SLVRYA handicap.  Eight boats registered for the Duggan cup. 

We had a good FFR with Jimmy. 








Rafted up with 6 boats - Bellum, Tara II, Zig Zag, Ballade, Gaucho, Slow Dancer II, 





We had Confrit Canard with Aberfeldy.  Jimmy returned with Slow Dancer and I stayed aboard for the Duggan tomorrow.






Congrats 1st place Susan of Talisman IV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...