Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday DNS with Maud

I left for the club on Tuesday afternoon to race the DNS.

Maud showed up at 5:35 and we took off for the race. It was our first DNS race that counted to the first series.  

Maud complained about the vibration that was still there due to the loose cable on the steering quadrant.  I later tightened it further.

Maud helmed and we had an excellent start and an excellent race.

The race was short, the winds were good.  We got back to the club at about 8.  I checked the weather and I decided to go back out single-handed.  Maud helped me depart.






 
We did pretty well, but Maud said we could have done better! :)Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...