Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday with DJ at the sandbars

Friday started slowly.  Darla was waiting for the fridge guy.  I decided to install a12 volt outlet at the dining table for my laptop.  That took about two hours.  Then I decided to fix the broken fuel gauge which turned out to be a broken wire at the resister coil in the sender.  That took another two hours after two attempts to solder the resistive wire to the terminal wire.

Winds looked light and Darla decided to stay home and rest.  I sailed out in 12-knot winds which I had not expected. Nice sail into Grand Anse and then in search of Compromise who had a DJ and a raft up.  I rafted up, danced, and then went to sleep on Bellum when Gerald came to see where I was.  It was 1:30 and they were ready to break up the raft-up.  I untied, drafted back and anchored and went back to sleep.

The following day I got up at 7 and sailed to the gut and motored back to the club for my 9AM private yoga session.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...