Thursday, September 29, 2022

Sailing with Rachel cancelled

Rachel and I were supposed to go sailing... I arranged to dump my full car load at the locker and go sailing with Rachel.  The elevator was down at the locker ... actually two elevators were down.  I had to get a cart to move all my stuff upstairs.  That delayed my rendez-vous with Rachel. She prepared a nice lunch that we decided to have on her balcony.  The weather warmed up but there seemed to be no wind, and we were lazy so we cancelled.  

I went to Costco to gas up and do some groceries and came home. ... tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...