Tuesday, September 20, 2022

St Anne and IPYC

Tuesday at 11:15, Scott drives me to the club so I can get my car back.

I changed the linen for the custom sheets and winter duvet.  I organized my locker a bit. At two PM I sailed out of the club and sailed to St. Annes for 5.  

The place was empty. I lingered around and then motored to IPYC and checked in and got the wifi password. I BBQ a steak and potatoes and a zucchini and evaluated Darla's Gletlivitt.  Went to bed at 11 and got up at 8 or 9.  A nice lazy day.  


Wednesday at 2PM I departed IPYC and got stuck on two rocks inside the harbour.  I got off and motored through THE channel arriving at the club about 5.  

I packed the car, had a beer with Denise and Peter and Elaine.

I moved my bike to the lawn.  The rear tire was broken and the seat post was loose.

I drove home. 

The rain storm I was expecting went North of us.  Might have stayed an extra night, but had things to do the next day.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...