Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thursday with Pierre, Marie Claude and Sylvie

I had a meeting with Luc to set up the FFR pursuit race course.  After leaving the keys for mom's apartment I biked to the club.

Sylvie wanted to race but not on Obsessive Scientist so we agreed to race on Bellum.  Pierre has lost his crew due to COVID and injuries and offered Marie Claude as crew and Pierre thought he might join us in which he did.

We had the 155 on and on the way out, the winds were 12 to 17 so we felt we did not need to reef.  In fact, most of the race was in the 15-plus range.  Had a great start in a crowd of boats, Slow Dancer was on my port side, I could hear him screaming.  

We raced well. MC had problems with the larger sail and winches, as it seems she was used to Laser 28's.  

Supper was at the club with Sylvie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...