Friday, September 9, 2022

Kahnawake Marina

Friday, I torqued the toe rail - all around.  A port stanchion was broken.




Friday afternoon I departed at 14:47 and had a good sail to Dowkers and then through the windmill point channel when the winds died then I motored through the seaway and to Kahnawake Marina arriving at 7 PM.  I sailed into the harbour and the bar was still very quiet so I anchored outside.  




Had supper of hot dogs and a raspberry cider. I had a swim and got infested by noseeums.  At about 9 PM, I decided to dock and had an Okeefe and then I spent the night at their fuel dock.

I departed at 7 AM on Saturday, heading back to the club and doing groceries for the Harvest moon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...