Friday, September 23, 2022

Night run

I biked to the club, dropping lunch off for Tonip.

Sylvie came to help me switch the 155 for the 135 for tomorrow's Hugh Kennedy race.  The 155 has been on since the AQVA on August 20.  That's almost a month.

After some lingering around the club, I set sail at 18h to seek an anchorage.  I motored to the club channel, put up the headsail and had a nice sail to the gut and to Beaconsfield in a close haul.  Nice sunset, but cold and I decided to return to the club at about 20h20.  Lingered at the clubhouse.

Silence came out shortly after my departure. She returned at about 9 and we convinced the club to make us a house salad since the kitchen closed early.

I slept aboard with two electric heaters and it was quite warm. First time with the heaters this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...