Thursday, June 15, 2023

3 hour morning sail

While waiting to plan our downriver trip, the winds were calling me to go sailing.  

I departed the dock with a north wind from 10 AM to 2.  I sailed close haul to Baie'durfie around and then returned to the club when lightning occurred halfway between the gut and club channel.  I started the motor and the winds picked up.  I called Sylvie for help docking about ten minutes out - I was concerned about the south winds.  As I came into the harbour, the winds turned north for an easy docking.

Sylvie and I started planning the downriver trip.

Afterwards, I tightened the shaft packing at 717 on the Hobbs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...