Thursday, June 22, 2023

Choices

In the morning, I biked back home for Yoga, did home stuff, got my hair cut, and came back to the club.  Saw James in Lachine picking up pax.

Events for this Thursday were SH sailing to anchor, Electronics Tips and Tricks seminar, and Sailing with Sylvie.  So many choices

As I was walking on the lawn Pierre hails me to see if I needed crew.  He had a whole lot of Polytech students. Okay, let's go.  He gave me John Paul and Stela.  He kept the fs.  

We motored out and about halfway out, we haul out the genoa, sailed for half an hour, and then motored out to the race area, waiting for winds.  None.  After the race was canceled, and we lingered around to finally motor back to the club.

Visited the end of the Electronics tips seminar.  Had jerk chicken at the dock.  Caroline and Coleen visited me at the dock.  Caroline wanted to buy a boat to sleep at the dock,









 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...