Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Wednesday sail waiting for Adult Sailing

 I lingered around Wednesday morning, doing dishes and other chores.

At 11, I took off sailing to outside Dowkers, took a nap, and planned the FFR race trying to get the crew to enjoy a slow sunset sail back to the club, but some booked supper and it was too complicated for them to come to PCYC for a pickup and drop off so the others can sail into the sunset.

I took a nap and then had to motor back to the club due to the lack of wind.  

Made it to the Adult Sailing class, and Shark 6 drifted to Dorval Island and had to get towed back. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...