Saturday, June 10, 2023

Rencontre Sportive part two

I slept aboard after the FFR and started tidying up the locker and helped put up Redline headsail with Peter and his E-winch  


Merylen, Scarlet and Fetch came out for the make-up sailing after cancellation  Christine did not show up. She said she might not make it but never actually cancelled. 






Scarlet and Fetch had some sailing experience and were quite good.  The wind was much more reasonable than last week.




Later I had drinks on Fugu and at 19:45 I headed out. Was supposed to help Sylvie with her code-0, but she left the club in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...