Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Overnight beside the club and nice day of sailing in smog / haze

After the Adult Sailing, I set out at 9 to anchor at the bay beside the club.  I made myself some chicken and had a pleasant night alone on the boat with Club Wi-Fi.

The next morning was very hazy with the smog from forest fires up northern Quebec.




There was a nice sunrise in the smog towards the club.

There was a good north wind so I sailed around the lake as they were re-installing the buoys.

I got back to the club at about 2PM and tidy up the boat.  Sylvie came by and invited me to sail on Earendil 1  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...