Monday, August 9, 2021

Hot - need to get out

Monday was supposed to be a workday, but Norm was available to help fold the trailer so we did that.  

We had a light lunch and at 4, I decided to head out due to the heatwave. There were no winds so I anchored just outside the club breakwater, close enough to get wi-fi but no CO.  Nice swim and supper was something.

The next morning there were some winds so I sailed out at 11.  It got hot so I put up the small umbrella. Sailed to Pointe-Claire then anchored at the sandbars as the winds slowly picked up.  I needed a dip.

Sylvie wanted to go sailing on her new boat so I came back early and we rigged the boat with just the jib and sailed out past the lighthouse and back.  The return was mostly motor.




We fixed the furler drum which was incorrectly rigged causing the drumline to come off the drum.

Also removed some screws from her dock.  Then Maud came and we raced on Bellum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...