Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Overnight with Redline

After as sail on Redline with Claude and Hélène, Redline and Bellum went out for a sail to Grande Anse.  

It was mostly a starboard close haul tack, I made it to Grand Anse and rafted up with Redline and had supper with a Sirene.  

Afterwards, I did a zero-carbon departure and anchored in very light winds behind Redline.

The next morning I rewired the binnacle power, lounged napped and then weighed anchor and sailed back.  Undecided about spending another night on the hook, I decided to go back to the harbour as the overnight gusts were forecast to be 22 knots. In the end, it would not have been so bad.




I decided to race the Windmill point on Thursday and invited Mark, Sylvie and Alison.

I cleaned up the boat and the locker, reinflated the dinghy and relaunched her. 

I planned to do a bike ride but never got off to it.  Watch the dinghies launch for their Wednesday race.

Had some hamburger steaks at the harbour and did a walk around the harbour and was invited aboard for a beer with Denise aboard her boat.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...