Friday, August 6, 2021

FFR with Peter and Coleman

On Friday morning, I went for a swim and replaced the diesel I borrowed from Maurice and I washed the boat, 

Mark and Louise cancelled due to Mark being on-call.  Lorri had turned her ankle so she cancelled.  I called Coleman and he could make it.  Peter joined us too. 

We were late for the start by 52 seconds.  The boat was slow and Peter pinched too much trying to get to the first windward mark.  We used the pole for the second run. Coleman joked around a little too much for my liking.  He dreams about buying an abandoned derelict tri-marine from Dubai.

We came back to the club with the motor to make it before the kitchen closed.  Peter and I had supper with Bob and Coleen,

I slept aboard.

I met Mark and Louise on the dock.  I showed them Bellum

Had Yoga with the ladies.  

I met with Mark and Louise and looked over their boat's electrical system -  they had an AC breaker trip on the battery charger and the batteries were dead!  

Brian had a biking accident and I volunteered to do the Adult refresher course scheduled on Sunday.

I lingered around the club and went to Shana's birthday party afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...