Monday, August 23, 2021

Through the locks on Valhalla

It was very last minute plan. 

Andy and his crew just went through Beauharnois locks on Sunday and docked at the club. His crew had to return to Toronto for a family emergency

I saw him in the clubhouse phoning people on the racing crew list for help with Côté St Catherine and St-Lambert locks.

I offered to take the boat through the locks.  We departed 6h35 and then I got dropped off in Longueuil and took the metro back.

The Captain is heading to Halifax, the Caribbean’s, Panama, Vancouver. Three-year plan.

A nice passage. New friends.


Andrew

Valhalla



Motivation

Old and New Champlain Bridge

Approching Montreal

Marina Port de plaisance


Ferry closed

Metro Longeuil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...