Thursday, July 21, 2022

Boat inspection in St. Lambert.

I took a bike ride to the east.  It was very hot.  Did about 15 km. 

I called Natalia to see if she wanted help with her new boat.  

She picked me up on Monkland about 5PM and we went to the boat in St. Lambert. The boat had many issues and it was very windy ... from the North. We did not go sailing, fixed the bilge pump which had a blown fuse, gave some suggestions and came back home about 9 ish.

Some new lines like the mainsheet had a metal thimble .. would have been better with a splice or even a knot.

She needs a bit of work and needs to focus on priorities. But her captain is completely scattered.

The race at the club was cancelled due to storm threats.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...