Friday, July 22, 2022

Friday Fun Race

David, Christine and Regent came out.  Sylvie and Karla cancels.  

We had a rough start with the crew but in the end, we were flying, finishing third. Still waiting for the results.





I had a late lunch and thought I might go to anchor after the are.  I bought my own Guinness glass to the club but they did not have Guinness.  

I was supposed to meet Michel about a boat sun cover for his CS36 Goudy.  We decided to do the exchange later on since the cover was in his locker.  

Mike, Audrey, and I  had a nightcap aboard Bellum and I slept aboard.


The next morning, Audrey delivered Couisants to various boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...