Saturday, July 23, 2022

Overnight at Dowkers

Winds were strong all day. After sailing with Sylvie, I took Bellum at 7:30, sailed around the lighthouse and heated to Dowkers anchoring at 9 ish.  BBQ Korean chicken thighs on the new Kettle Cooker.  Worked very well.  

The next morning I recognized Peter there with his new T26.

I sailed back at about 11.  Saw Naomie, I tacked to chase her but decided to tack back east bound.

Khaleesi passed by me while Bellum was on Auto-Pilot and I was in the cabin.  He hallows if I was okay. I came out and looked forward and there was nothing there.  Liam was at my starboard sailing away.  Told him I  was fine.  

Then sailed passed Fugu in front of the church sailing west with Felix.  They tacked and we both headed east.  Winds died.  After the gut, I started the motor

I reorganized the boat and locker a bit and took the X3 home showered and picked up mom to go to Chinatown for supper with Robert and family. It rained all night.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...