Tuesday, July 5, 2022

SH July 4

I lounged around Sunday evening after the Duggan Cup weekend.  Peter brought me some calamari for my supper, with red wine.

On Monday, after tidying up the boat, I finalized the Duggan results and fixed Patrick's portable VHF.  

Sylvie was very happy with the VHF and the fact that she won the Duggan Cup.

At 11, I set sail beating it to Baie'd Urfie and back,  Canadian Empress passed us in the seaway. 

I returned to the club at 14h30.


Reorganized some locker stuff and rode to Mom for supper.


Tuesday, the crew was too busy with work or tired and there was not much wind and some light showers, so we did not race.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...