Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday morning sail with Mary and Marie

I had Yoga in the morning and pulled a muscle in my back.  I was not feeling too well. I had a good night's sleep but something was off.

Marry and Marie met me on time and we set sail.  It was calm in the harbour but again it was very windy on the lake

We sailed with two reefs in the genny, around the lighthouse, It was cool and I needed a sweatshirt.

We sailed to Pointe Claire church and decided to head back to the club arriving at about 2:30.  


I lingered around the club and at 5 I decided to take the X3 to Eric to pick up my package and then home and took the BMW to the just for laughs festival where I got food poisoning from Paella Marisol.  I was sick all night.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...