Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Sailing with Mary

Robyn was supposed to sail with me with her son, I had tried to change it to Thursday to accommodate Maria, but Robyn did not respond, then on Wednesday, she scheduled something with her daughter.  

I invited Mary out and it worked well.  Mary did sail with her parents in Senneville, Creg Quay and Lake Champlain, on a Mirage 32, but she obviously never participated in the sailing.

I biked to Esposito to pick up some salad and the office to pick up  my mail and then the club We departed at noon, sailing through the Allan Hill bay to Baie d'urfe and around, leaving Mary off at PCYC 

I sailed around in light winds, eventually anchoring in Grand Anse.

The next morning, I sailed back to the club, slowly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...