Sunday, July 10, 2022

Post race at Dowkers

Being fully exhausted after the single-handed race, I was zombied and wandered around the club.  Denise was having supper and offered me a beer.  I was too tired and thinking of heading out to anchor. What else can destress me after a hard day of sailing the single-handed race than a leisurely sail to Grand Anse.  

I departed at 7 and tacked to Dowkers at 9:15 and anchored, had some Italian Sausages with peppers.  Slep very well, got up at 9 the next morning, swam, lounged and at 11 sailed back to the club for a meeting with Luc about FFR results and to help Bob rewire his mast. Electrical was not Bob's forte.  


I cycled home, doing some groceries and then to Mom's for supper.


Funny that sailing can relieve the stress of sailing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spontanious sail and anchorage Grand Anse - PCYC

I biked to the club on Thursday for the Tactics and rules seminar by Peter Hall and Joe Jospe.  I stayed on board afterwards.  It was cold. ...